Model H1011.8HO barrier-free “Hi-Lo” electric water cooler provides 8 gph (30.3 L) chilled water performance in an engineered stainless steel skin. Outfitted with such protective features as vandal resistant bubbler heads, waste strainer, and bottom plates, these electric water coolers are quick to discourage vandals.
- 18 gauge type 304 stainless steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14 gauge Type 304 Stainless Steel wall bracket
- 100% lead-free waterways
- “Hands off” feature allows the lower fountain to be activated without the use of the operator’s hands, better protecting it from germs and assisting in the ease of use to the handicap
- Grille slots are designed to eliminate sharp edges and are backed with a foam filter to protect the fan motor and high displacement compressor from debris
- Designed to run at a low energy usage, this water cooler is assured to have a long lasting life
- Laminar flow prevents splashing, keeping the drinking area contained and clean
- Beautiful satin finish resists stains and corrosion
Model H1011.8HO meets all current Federal Haws manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, and Section 9.
Note: Electric water coolers are not recommended or designed for outdoor applications or enclosed pool areas (chlorine). These conditions may void warranty.