Model TWBS.EW.H An on-demand, prepackaged, fully engineered and tested tempering system to provide tempered water instantaneously. System is designed to increase cold water temperature by a minimum of 19° C at 15.1 L flow and 38° C at 7.5 L; thus it is suitable for single eyewash application. Outlet water temperature is factory set at 26° C.
- It is ideal for areas where supply water temperatures fall below 15° C while hot water is not present
- System consists of an 20 KW electrical instantaneous water heater, a hot shutoff valve, a bypass valve, an in-line 50 x 50 mesh filter, and an outlet temperature gauge
- Requires 3 – 6 ATM flowing pressure
- Inlet and Outlet: 1/2″ IPS.
- Electrical Supply: 480 VAC, 3-phase, 3 wire and ground. 24 amp per phase (optional 208/240 3-phase available – ask for quote).
- UL listed for indoor use only.
The Haws 8605WC AXION barrier-free enclosed combination shower and eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors’ office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature’s ocular cavity drain. AXION MSR also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- A great addition to unsafe environments where the eyes, face, and body may be exposed to corrosive materials
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- Reducing installation time, the entire unit is pre-built and fully pressure tested
- Solid reinforced molded fiber glass booth makes for a private free standing piece of emergency equipment
Certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.7500EB – Portable Self Contained Heated Eyewash
Haws heated portable Model 7500EB is ideal for remote locations. Using gravity to supply a continuous flow of clean water to injured personnel for a full 15 minutes at .4 gpm (1.5 L), this model is a reliable source for safety. Recognizing the 7500’s full patterned flushing feature, and its capability of being used in sub-freezing temperatures, those working in remote areas can’t help but feel confident with this piece of emergency equipment day after day.
- Featuring a FDA approved high-density green polyethylene tank easily activated by pulling the yellow activation arm down to the open position
- 1000 Watt, 120 VAC submersible thermostatically controlled heater element
- Fully functional to -30® F (-34.4® C) and should stay between 65® and 75® F (18.3 and 23.9® C)
- Model supplied with 8′ (243.8 cm) power cord, 3-prong plug, and fitted insulated protective cover
- A wide-fill opening with threaded cap permits easy inspection, cleaning and filling
- Relocation is simple due to the easily mounted (bracket included) and light design of this 16 gallon (60.6 L) portable
- Measurements: 22-1/2″ high, 21-1/2″ wide, 19-1/2″ deep (57.2 x 54.6 x 49.5 cm)
Model 7500EB is certified by CSA to meet the ANSI Z358.1 Standard for Emergency Eyewash and Shower Equipment.