Thermostatic Mixing Valve – 117 liters/min
The Haws® thermostatic mixing valve model 9201E mixes hot and cold water and provides a safe tepid water supply for emergency showers and eyewash stations. Flow range of 4 to 117 liters/minute provides service for one emergency combination shower or multiple eyewashes, reducing complexity and hardware costs.
Technical information thermostatic mixing valve model 9201E
- Outlet temperature factory setting: 26°C.
- Maximum operating pressure: 8.62 bar.
- Temperature adjustment range: 16 - 35° C.
- Maximum inlet temperature: 82° C.
- Recommended inlet temperature: 60° C.
- Minimum inlet temperature: 49° C
- Water inlets: BSP 1-1/4"
- Water outlet: BSP 1-1/4"
- Best-in-class cold water bypass flow (65% of rated tempered water flow) means continued protection under adverse conditions.
- Actively suspends hot water flow when cold water supply is lost to protect against scalding.
- Lowest internal pressure drop for this valve class – essential where supply pressure is low.
- Paraffin-based thermal actuation technology keeps outlet temperature within tight specifications to prevent scalding and hypothermia.
- Superior shuttle design combined with premium material selection eliminates valve binding and reduces maintenance costs.
- Innovative funnel design generates turbulent flow to ensure consistent temperature blending across entire flow range.
- Lime and calcium resistant materials used throughout prevent valve sticking and provide a long service life.