Barrier-Free Wall Mount Fountain
The Haws 1001HPSMS barrier-free drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel push-button valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. Wall mounted MS (mounting system) allows for front access of plumbing. The swirl bowl design, high-polished stainless steel finish, and matching back and access panels allow the 1001HPSMS to be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- 18 gauge Type 304 high-polished stainless steel bowl assembly mounted on a 14 gauge Type 304 high-polished stainless steel wall bracket
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Front access plate allows for front access of P-trap and stop
- Polished chrome-plated brass vandal-resistant bubbler head with integral laminar anti-squirt flow eliminate water splash
- Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Beautiful high-polished finish resists stains and corrosion