Barrier-Free Enameled Iron Wall Mount Fountain
The Haws 1501 barrier-free "Hi-Lo" drinking fountain uses a patented stainless steel, push-button activated, valve assembly allowing for front access stream adjustment as well as cartridge and strainer access. Wall mounted design allows the 1501 to be placed securely in multiple locations without taking up excess space. Equipped with vandal resistant components, this fountain is not easily disrupted, quickly discouraging vandals.
- 100% lead-free waterways
- Gleaming white enameled iron construction provides this fountain with a bullet proof durability hidden beneath its elegant appeal
- Maintenance is made easy with front access to valve adjustment and cartridge replacement
- Soft rounded corners prevent mishaps and other accidents that may occur once the fountain is installed
- "Hi-Lo" design allows for twice the users as regular fountains and suits the needs for various user heights
- Matching back panel further establishes the fountains elegant appeal and provides a better base for sturdier fountains
- 1501TRIMCA replaces bottom plate and tailpiece with parts to meet California ADA requirements
- Note: Enameled iron bowls are shipped without the hardware mounted. Hardware to be mounted by installer.