AXION® MSR Wall Mount Eye/Face Wash
Haws 7324 AXION features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain.
- Unit is equipped with a pop-off dust cover, so when debris is present, the irrigation process stays protected
- Easily detected and maintained, emergency equipment is equipped with safety sign and test card to record weekly testing
- Reducing installation time, eye/face wash and valve assembly is pre-built and fully water/pressure tested
- Floor drain is recommended for this unit
- ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 tempering solutions
- EN 15154 compliant