AXION® MSR Wall Mount Eye/Face Wash
Model 7460BT AXION wall mounted eye and face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain.
- Eyewash streams provide zero vertical velocity stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Features a round 11" (27.9 cm) stainless steel receptor, aluminum wall bracket and tailpiece and trap
- Includes a mesh in-line strainer to collect line debris, and ball valve with stainless steel ball and stem for durability
- Supply: 1/2" NPT. Waste: 1- 1/2" NPT
- ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 tempering solutions
- EN 15154 compliant