AXION® MSR Corrosion Resistant Pedestal Eye/Face Wash
Model 7777 AXION all stainless steel pedestal mounted eye and face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain. Unit also is equipped with an in-line 50 x 50 mesh water strainer and stainless steel dust cover so when debris is present, the irrigation process stays protected. Solid mounted pedestal design allows the 7777 AXION to be placed securely in multiple locations.
- A great addition to unsafe environments where the eyes and face may be exposed to corrosive materials
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- Reducing installation time, eye/face wash and valve assembly is pre-built and fully water/pressure tested
- Corrosion resistant construction from Type 304 Stainless Steel make for one corrosive resistant piece of equipment
- ANSI/ISEA Z358.1 tempering solutions
- EN 15154 compliant