Often times it's beneficial to understand how components, like the Haws 5874PBF valve and push button assembly, contribute to the effective functioning of our drinking fountains. Patented lead-free stainless steel design and chrome-plated brass push button provide the required amount of durability needed for constant day after day use. Unit is fully adjustable as well.
- Valve and push button come equipped with automatic pressure regulation to allow the valve to function under varying water pressures between 30 - 90 psi (2.1 - 6.2 bar); keeping the stream constant throughout the drinking process.
- Front stream adjustment and cartridge serviceability make this valve easy serviced.
- Connection is 1/4" NPT inlet and outlet
- Note: Valve assembly includes: push button assembly, tubing, and spanner wrench. Assembly is to be used on all drinking fountains with flush mounted push buttons produced after October 3, 2003. Unit replaced Model 5872.
- Haws manufactures drinking fountains and electric water coolers to be lead-free by all known definitions including NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Section 9, and the Federal Safe Drinking Water Act. .
- CSA Certified