AXION® MSR Emergency Freeze Protected Shower and Eye/Face Wash with grate
Model 8327FP AXION combination shower and eye/face wash features the medically acclaimed AXION MSR eye/face wash head assembly (patent pending). This revolutionary inverted flow design is the only product on the market that provides a Medically Superior Response consistent with all EMT, emergency room and doctors' office protocols by sweeping contaminants away from the vulnerable nasal cavity. Traditional eyewashes irrigate from the outside edge of the eye back toward the nose, where contaminants can then be flushed into the nasal cavity through the lacrimal punctum, nature's ocular cavity drain.AXION MSR also offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal shower heads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- Eyewash streams provide Zero Vertical Velocity™ stream engineering with even laminar flow for enhanced comfort, stability and effectiveness
- AXION MSR ABS plastic drench showerhead with flow control delivers dispersed flow for uniform drenching
- Also features a stainless steel grate for shower and eye was activation, mesh in-line eyewash strainer to collect line debris, and ball valves with stainless steel ball and stem for durability. Freeze protected version
- Pipe and fitting: 1-1/4" Schedule 40 hot-dipped galvanized steel. Supply and Waste: 1-1/4" NPT
- ANSI Z358.1 tempering compliance options