Freestanding Emergency Shower – all stainless steel
The Haws® all stainless steel combination emergency shower 8330 AXION consists of an emergency body shower with stainless steel head and an eyewash station with stainless steel bowl. It complies to the standards EN 15154-1, EN 15154-2 and ANSI Z358.1 and is the optimal solution for industrial applications where highest corrosion resistance is required. All components are made of stainless steel and makes this freestanding combination shower extremely corrosion resistant and very rugged. The combination emergency shower 8330 AXION comprises an AXION® overhead drench shower and an AXION face+eyewash. The eyewash is activated by a push plate and delivers reliable a compliant water jet for rinsing simultaneously eyes and face. The AXION nozzle of the drench shower is activated by a pull-down handle and delivers a soft and homogenous flow across the entire footprint. The unique AXION system eliminates the main issues of other emergency shower and eyewash systems to provide proper first aid.
- Water flow body shower: 76 liters/minute
- Water flow face+eye wash: 14 liters/minute
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 2410 x 351 x 872 mm
- Water inlet: G 1 1/4”
- Water outlet: G 1 1/4"
Characteristics Emergency Shower 8330 AXION
- Pre-built and water/pressure tested
- Highest corrosion resistance as all components are made of type 304 stainless steel.
- Increased safety due to AXION face+eyewash head, AXION shower nozzle and integral flow control
- Corrosion resistant 28 cm stainless steel bowl
- Corrosion resistant 28 cm stainless steel shower head
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel ball valves equipped with stainless steel ball and stem
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel in-line mesh strainer to prevent debris from reaching the eyewash.
- 1-1/4" stainless steel pipe and fittings
- Cast finished stainless steel 23 cm diameter floor flange
- Including universal safety sign
- Wide range of options for adapting to on-site requirements