AXION® MSR Corrosion Resistant Emergency Drench Shower
Model 8130 AXION AXION MSR drench shower (patent pending) offers a new hydrodynamic shower design that minimizes the strong physical pressure that drives the water to the outer rim of normal showerheads, making the distribution equal across the entire footprint of the flow. Better use of the water flowing through the shower makes it more effective while providing a more comfortable environment by breaking the streams of water into smaller individual droplets.
- A great addition to potentially unsafe environments where the body may be exposed to corrosive materials
- AXION MSR ABS plastic drench showerhead with flow control delivers dispersed flow for uniform drenching
- Requires minimal maintenance and is equipped with test card to record weekly testing
- Reduced installation time due to pre-built valve assembly and units design to mount horizontally or vertically from any wall or ceiling
- Corrosion resistant Schedule 80 PVC pipe and stainless steel valve makes for a durable long lasting product